The 30th Annual Workshop of the Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society (SAIS 2017) took place in Karlskrona, Sweden on May 15-16, 2017. The SAIS workshop provided a forum for contacts among AI researchers and practitioners in Sweden and neighboring countries, as well as for establishing links with related research disciplines and industry.
The electronic proceedings, published by Linköping University Press, are available here.
- Keynote – T. Eliassi-Rad, “The Reasonable Effectiveness of Roles in Networks“
- Keynote – J. Fürnkranz, “On the Understandability of Rule Learning“
- Paper – M. Lager, E. A. Topp, J. Malec, “Long-Term Accuracy in Sea Navigation without using GNSS“
- Paper – M. Bendtsen, J. M. Pena, “Modelling Regimes with Bayesian Network Mixtures“
- Paper – M. Boldt, V. Boeva, A. Borg, “Multi-Expert Estimations of Burglars’ Risk Exposure and Level of Pre-Crime Preparation based on Crime Scene Data“
- Paper – M. Angelova, V. Boeva, E. Tsiporkova, “Advanced Data-Driven Techniques for Mining Expertise“
- Paper – M.-R. Bouguelia, S. Pashami, S. Nowaczyk, “Multi-Task Representation Learning“
- Paper – L. Henesey, “Improved Inter Terminal Transportation“
- Paper – Y. Fan, P. De Moral, S. Nowaczyk, “Evaluation of Two Level Classifier for Predicting Compressor Failures in Heavy Duty Vehicles“